Use this website to quickly find the most important information about the main airport in New Orleans, Louisiana, United States, called , called Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport: Departures, Arrivals, Parking, Car Rentals, Hotels near the airport and other information about New Orleans airport.
New Orleans Airport (IATA: MSY), officially known as Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport is an international airport located 11 miles (6,8 km) west of New Orleans city center. The airport is the primary commercial one in southeast Louisiana state and serves the New Orleans metropolitan area.
New Orleans airport serves as a hub for GLO Airlines, a regional airline from United States. MSY airport has two runways and is the second lowest-lying international airport in the world, behind Amsterdam airport, Netherlands.
New Orleans airport has one terminal with 4 Concourses: A, B, C and D. Concourse A is currently closed.
It has 10 gates: B2, B4, B5, B7-B12, B15.
Airlines: Southwest Airlines, GLO Airlines.
It has 15 gates: C1-C12 and C14-C16.
Airlines: Alaska Airlines, Allegiant Air, Branson AirExpress, American Airlines, Copa Airlines, Condor, Delta Air Lines, JetBlue Airways, Frontier Airlines, VacationExpress and Spirit Airlines.
It has 12 gates: D1-D2. Hosts the following airlines: Air Canada, United Airlines and Delta Air Lines.
- Located 11 miles (6,8 km) west of downtown New Orleans city
- 1st busiest airport in New Orleans Metropolitan area
- Over 10,5M passengers in 2015
- 1 Terminal
- 4 Concourses: A, B, C and D
- 2 Lounges
- 1 Rental Car Facility
- 16 Operative Airlines
- A new Terminal is being build.
Several car rental companies offer service at New Orleans. Check here the different offers!
Uber is allowed to operate at the airport. It is needed to have the app and request the service online.
- Bus: JET and RTA provide service between MSY airport to downtown New Orleans. It has route E2 and 202 (both Express) that runs from the airport to different destinations.
- Taxi: taxi rank is located on the first level of the Terminal (Bagagge Claim 1 and 14). To reach the Central Business District / French Quarter is about $36.
- Shuttle: various hotel shuttle buses links the airport with the hotels located in the vicinities and New Orleans Metropolitan area. Passengers may ask to their hotel.
- Amtrak Train and Bus: passengers must take public/private transportation to reach the closest station: Union Station.
To get more information, visit the online transportation page.
Address: 900 Airline Dr, Kenner, LA 70062, United States of America
Phone: +1 504 464 0831
Office location: Upper Level - Concourse C.
Phone: (504) 303 7790
Hours: From Monday to Friday: 8 am to 5 pm.
For items lost in the airplane, gates or ticket counters, please, contact with your airline.
For items lost at the security checkpoints:
Phone: 504 463 2252.